Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:58:36 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> I'd like to include ffmpeg [1] in this release, it's well tested and
> the only hold-up is the new requirement for yasm. It's unavoidable and
> has packages on all systems, so should be okay to add.

That's all right with me. Please include ffmpeg, and adjust
the requirements section / installation commands to include
yasm.

Also, note that src/xine-lib.mk should be adjusted to use the new
ffmpeg package. It's currently using an internal copy of ffmpeg.

Finally, please check whether there's any other package which
could link to ffmpeg. I currently don't know of any (except
xine-lib), but maybe I've overlooked something.

Greets,