Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: zlib 1.2.5 fails on Ubuntu Linux (amd64)

From: Garth Dahlstrom
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: zlib 1.2.5 fails on Ubuntu Linux (amd64) -- adler32.o: No such file or directory
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:03:11 -0400

Hi Tony,

I think your right, colorgcc would be the host compiler, I thought about this when linking failed on openssl and other packages that use -lz (libz.a is a different size then on the working system)...

I've attached the full build log, it's not obvious why the $CC is blank to me... I'll have a look at the .mk file to see if I can spot a difference from those that work okay.