Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:23:01 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> The attached diff removes the autotools trigger by leaving
> *configure.in unpatched.

Thanks for the patch. I included it:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/67c75b116389

The original idea of changing the configure.in scripts was to provide
a "clean" patch in addition to the hacks directly into the configure
scripts.

However, this is no longer necessary because I forward-ported my changes
to the current development version of guile and provided them to upstream:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2010-04/msg00091.html

BTW, I also added some helper libraries to mingw-cross-env which will
be necessary for future guile versions: libunistring, gc and libffi:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/09bf7b6da444
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/9ab91f7639c7
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/e412007fde27

Greets,