[Mingw-cross-env-list] Using DLLs instead of static libraries?

From: Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Using DLLs instead of static libraries?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:02:37 +0100

Hi,

I know that some people see the usage of static libraries as feature,
but I would really like to use DLLs instead: I have a set of rather
large libraries with a lot of test programs that all link to (most)
Boost and (all) wxWidgets libraries and it is eating my disks.

Is it possible to compile Mingw-cross-env and use dll'd for (at least)
Boost and wxWidgets?

TIA

--
Groeten,