Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit problems part 1: freetds

From: Sven Oliver Moll
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit problems part 1: freetds
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:42:21 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009, Volker Grabsch wrote:

Sven Oliver Moll <address@hidden> schrieb:
I tried to build qt running "make qt", but it breaks on the way on freetds.
Log file is attached. I managed to work around this and two or three
similar problems ("No 32-bit int found." and "No 32-bit float found.") by
setting
some ac_* environment variables, but compiling breaks later on then.

Thanks for reporting. I tried to reproduce it on a 64-bit
Debian/Lenny, but FreeTDS as well as Qt build fine there.

I forgot to mention, that the Ubuntu I'm using is a "rather old" one: 8.10.
make is 3.81 and scons is 0.98.5, so the requirements are met.

Anyway, for reproduction I can offer a usable ssh connection to that machine.

For further analysis, please provide the generated file:

   tmp-freetds/freetds-0.82/config.log

It's attached.

Also, it would be interesting to know whether you're able to
build NSIS on your system:

   make nsis

Worked fine.

Winke: o/~