Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Mingw-w64 thoughts (was OSX 10.6 workarou

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Mingw-w64 thoughts (was OSX 10.6 workarounds)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:19:50 +0100

Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> > Is there much interest in win64 applications at the moment?
> > Your thoughts.
>
> While my answer is technically "Yes", there are political
> and moral issues I'd like to discuss with the whole group
> of Mingw-cross-env users and developers.

Thanks to Ben and Tony for sharing your thoughts.

I didn't get any negative comments about Win64 support,
neither in private nor via the list.

The next release 2.10 will come soon and thus will be
Win32 only. Afterward, we should try to switch from
TDM-GCC to Mingw-w64.

http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

So let's start to experiment with Win64. Everyone on this
list is invited to play around with it and to share the
results.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR