Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gdb support

From: Mark de Wever
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gdb support
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:39:39 +0200

Volker Grabsch wrote:
Mark de Wever <address@hidden> schrieb:
I created a package for gdb and was wondering whether there's interest
in such a package.

That sounds interesting, but what is the difference to the
GDB installer provided by the MinGW project?
http://downloads.sf.net/mingw/files/gdb-5.2.1-1.exe

Nothing except for the fact it's rather old, but the site provides newer binaries as well. For me it was easier to just compile gdb, but since there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this package I'll just use it locally.

Regards,
Mark de Wever