Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:06:26 +0200

Aleksandr' Tiŝin <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Hello!
> How can I enable OpenMP support?
> Thanks!

Is your question really specific to mingw-cross-env? According to

    http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/openmp

OpenMP is part of GCC since 4.2.x, and we're current using GCC 4.4.0,
so it should just work.

If you have any short test program that compiles fine on a native
GCC but fails with mingw-cross-env, please post it here. Otherwise
I don't see how we could possibly help you.

In addition, I strongly recommend to have a look at the classic
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
which contains lots of valuable suggestions about how to enable
other people to help you. Although the tone of that article is
very questionable, I haven't yet seen a better summary on that
topic.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR