microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Feature request

From: KES
Subject: [microdc-devel] Feature request
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 01:05:10 +0400

Hi

Can you add feature that will allow to run microdc2 in background.

It is usefull to share some files on server and not require manually each time
run microdc2...

I have tryied a little, but my patch has some problems:

1. all output are performed to active console

2. some times it is core dumping

3. some times it is exited....

It would be very well if you add ability to run microdc2 as daemon

I hope my patch will help little:

command.c

63a64

> static void cmd_demonize(int argc, char **argv);

232a234,236

>     add_builtin_command("demonize", cmd_demonize, NULL,

>         _("demonize"),

>         _("Try to demonize\n"));

1383a1388,1400

> cmd_demonize(int argc, char **argv)