microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] User interface idea

From: Tom Himanen
Subject: [microdc-devel] User interface idea
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:29:42 +0200

Hello! I really like your software! It's the only on that works fine
and I prefer text-based software anyway. I noticed that I can be only
on one hub at time. They microdc prompt really works fine and I love
it and the config is simple and so on. But there could be tabs like in
irssi. So the first tab would be the command tab and the tabs from 2
to x are tabs for hubs or PM:s. Many people like irssi and it would be
familiar to many. It also works fine. But I trust in you that you'll
make up something, coz the devel version of Microdc works so well.

Well this was my idea and I hope it would be useful. Good luck!

/Tom Himanen