microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] Search doesnt work

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] Search doesnt work
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:13:53 +0200

On Monday, September 05, 2005 at 16:33, Megizo Pet wrote:

Hi!

> I found out that search works in passive mode. And I am sure that i am not
> passive because i can download from other passive users.
> I could live with it, but when i try from passive mode switch back to
> active, it gives me error:
> Cannot bind to address - Address already in use
> Active setting not changed.

Are you sure you're not behind some firewall or other device which
causes problems with search results in active mode?
Please try with debugging enabled (set display +debug) and do a
search in active mode. Are there any curious messages logged?

I'll look into the active<->passive mode change bugs soon!

Regards,

Oskar Liljeblad (address@hidden)