mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] MIB resolver

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] MIB resolver
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:54:28 +0100

Hi Alex,

I see. Yes, the access permissions on most methods in MibLoader is
wrong I guess. Since the full source code is available, there is not
much point with using "private" as a field accessor is there? ;-)

I'll look into fixing this in the next release.

Meanwhile, I think the only option is to hack the source of the
MibLoader class to do the right thing. :-(

Cheers,

/Per Cederberg