mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Need help!!

From: kumaresh devarajan
Subject: [Mibble-users] Need help!!
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:22:35 +0100

Hi All,

I' am not an expert in SNMP stuffs, my apologise if you think that I have framed the question in a wrong way.

I have created some java files using Westhawk library files, which will perform the snmpget to the server (I just tested, it works fine). I have installed net-snmp in the server.

 My requirement is to create an snmp angent using the mibble, that will respond to the request from the java program (westhawk) based on the OID in the snmpget command. Basically it should just return the Lat and Lon values whenever there's a snmpget request. Any help in making use of the mibble library to create an agent is highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Kumar