metacosm-dev

[Metacosm-dev] RE: [Metacosm-dev] fresh meat

From: Jesse O'Scanlan
Subject: [Metacosm-dev] RE: [Metacosm-dev] fresh meat
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:12:36 +0100

Hi,
too,

Yes, I'm hooked by your project.

I'm a Java developper (in fact, software engineer), RPG/MUD fan and old RPG/MUD master.
hehe same as almost all of us :)

I had the same ambitious ideas as you about MUD : role-playing, persistant world, ...

I've planned to developp my own Java MUD, but it seems to me that's better to do that in an active group which share the same view.

I've billion ideas about MUD engine, editor, role-playing, ... (you will see that i've too much ideas !)
That would be a real pleasure to join your staff in such a project, if you accept.

My skills :

- java/JSP
- OOC
- web development (PHP, HTML, WML, _javascript_, ....)
- network (socket, TCP-IP, ...)
- many other languages (PERL, C/C++, Smalltalk, Fortran :-), ...)

have you jobs for me ?

Nicolas

PS : my savannah login : hasop
PPS : i've played to Midnite (2 years ago, i think), but i don't remember a character of me named Silvara. Sorry :-)
ah, I thought you were someone else (who told me he was also interested in metacosm)
 what was your character name, by the way?

|    Boug.   |