metacosm-dev

Re: [Metacosm-dev] Last news

From: shinjisfriend
Subject: Re: [Metacosm-dev] Last news
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:17:25 CET

>> If the Stimuli reception is bad, you could perceive a human only as a biped,
>> or
>> misperceive a chicken and a parrot, or even a human and a pig if you're drunk
>> enough.</para>

>Again, this is too vague. We don't know how this will be achieved. >There must
>be some rule (see my previous mail, did you receive it well
Benoît discussed this with me on the phone. We agree with your proposal and it
should go in the RFC.

PS : My email @netcourrier.com is working again for metacosm-dev : If someone
reported the problem to savannah or netcourrier, things seems to have been
fixed, at least for me.

Regards,

Horus

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)