masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Erasmus CD (urgent)]

From: Janis Gailis
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus CD (urgent)]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:44:52 +0100

Dear Giancarlo,

thank you for your respons and intention to join!

Mentioning deadline, do you mean the deadline for the Italy for the Socrates Erasmus CD program, or some internal deadline? If you meant the deadline for the program, you can find the deadlines for all of the Socrates programs in "General Call For Proposals 2004" for the Socrates.
http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/socrates/download_en.html#call
on page "C 177/3".

Speaking on document server, it's fine for me. I hope that all of you (I am posting this message to the masterlibre-list) can give a feedback asap with an "ok/not ok". In the mean-time, I am still trying to get the connection to the savannah cvs server to work.

Could you please provide some basic information about your institution (I hope that I am not mistaken, and that you are located in Italy), so I could add your institution to the list of the participating institutions.

Best regards

Janis

Prof. Giancarlo Succi wrote:

Dear Janis,

we would also be interested in participating, but we are not sure of our
deadline.

Barbara is checking onto this.

For the server, we could set up a document server here. We are using
Hyperwave for a couple of projects and it is quite effective.

Cheers,

Giancarlo