marvin-devel

[Marvin-devel] [LibSIP] first job...

From: exos from logos
Subject: [Marvin-devel] [LibSIP] first job...
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:40:43 +0200

Yo everybody...

Above all, that is what we will made initially:

       FFT.
   Cubic Spline.
   MFCC.
   Filter frequential.
   Filter typified.

An idea came to me very recently, we will made a tool for formalization of discrete signal.
What is it ?
It is obvious that considering how to stock a signal, it can be only discrete,
to make it continuous, he is necessary to make a small interpolation,
to keep the matrix of passage, and to transport it like is become a signal.
It is clearly heavier than the discrete signal, but much more interesting.
That can be not very clear for you, I will you explain that more precisely.

For the fft, we can : re-code it, take again my code,
             or take an existing code?
For the cubic spline, I have already coded it, but we will make it very beautiful and very clean.
For the MFCC, we will see that together, because there is a large job above.
For the filters frequential, it is easy to make.
For the typified filters, it is much hotter, but I have small ideas on how to proceed.

I think that every things are not very simple to understand for you yet,
it is necessary to organnize a BIG meeting that I explain you well all.
There is nothing terribly complicated, but it is necessary to start to it.

About me, I work on formalization continues.

Say me when you would like that we make this meeting.

Paul.