marvin-devel

[Marvin-devel] Start the LibSIP Project.

From: exos
Subject: [Marvin-devel] Start the LibSIP Project.
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:01:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello ...

Ok, after this first meeting, I will explain you your first Job.
That is only for Kevin, Boub and me.
We have to make a real FFT function, a pretty good
spline code. That's not really difficult, but, for you,
that can be a good starting, and after, you will
understand how use FFT and interpolation.

To that, I will send you (not now) the 2 code I have, in order
to make you can understand a little part of our Job.

That's all...
I know that we have to make a structure of our code
(autotools  and CVS)  but that should not make us to not
start coding. But we (everybody) HAVE TO make this
structure.

So, now, go to google, make an search about fft (not spline,
I will explain you that).
I waiting for your answer.

Exos.