Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:18:00 -0800

Yeah that part isn't complete yet there is some information missing and it
needs more work. But it was hard to get a good feel of the jobs/maps list
without actual data.

Looking forward to your remarks!
/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''