Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:08:30 +0100

On 16.12.2012 12:57, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
Hi all!

My Christmas gift to MapOSMatic is live at http://dev.maposmatic.org !

It's still a bit rough around the edges and the translations are not
up-to-date, but I think it looks nice. It was about time we updated the
design of the MapOSMatic website.

Impressive :-)

Feedback, comments, contributions and translation updates are most
welcome :)

Speaking of translation updates, are all changes you made to the strings up-to-date? Then, I'd like to push them to transifex today.

Regards,
Hakan