[Maposmatic-dev] New version of B&W stylesheet

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] New version of B&W stylesheet
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:05:02 +0200

Hello,

After the changes made on the rendering engine, the B&W style sheet
was not working with zoom level different than 16. I re-started the
work from scratch, keeping all zoom levels of original style-sheet.
This new version should work at any scale, while still keeping the
tweaking done by Sylvain and me.

Sylvain, I haven't put *all* the changes we have made. For example, I
have kept the turn circle. We can change this later.

Best regards,
d.