man2html-dev

[Man2html-dev] RE: Savannah

From: Jason M. Kikta
Subject: [Man2html-dev] RE: Savannah
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:44:49 -0400

Thanks. I'll try and take a look at the edits this weekend. I think you're
right about the install.me. It mistook my RH 9 box for Solaris, so I had to
do it by hand. I guess good instructions or maybe a makefile would work.
I'll probably need help with the automated bundle creation process. Also,
I'm showing as a member of the project, but not as an admin.

Jason