man-db-devel

[Man-db-devel] bzr hosting changes

From: Colin Watson
Subject: [Man-db-devel] bzr hosting changes
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:14:29 +0000

Thanks to the Savannah administrators setting up appropriate
permissions, I've been able to move the bzr archive to Savannah rather
than the previous privately-hosted location. (I will attempt to arrange
for the previous location to magically redirect you to the new one at
some point in the near future.)

Here's the new documentation from docs/HACKING:

  man-db is revision-controlled using bzr (http://bazaar-vcs.org/). The
  archive may be fetched from here using 'bzr get', and requires bzr 0.15 or
  later:

    http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/man-db/trunk/

  To browse changes or source code in a web browser, use this URL instead:

    http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/man-db/trunk/

  Members of the man-db project on Savannah can commit directly by pushing to
  this URL:

    bzr+ssh://bzr.sv.gnu.org/man-db/trunk

  Otherwise, since bzr is a distributed revision control system, you are of
  course free to make and publish branches which can then be merged into the
  main tree. See the bzr documentation for further details.