CreateProcess() fails

From: Scott Merz
Subject: CreateProcess() fails
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:23:32 -0700

Hey all

I’m back again with another question. My latest question involves these weird errors make is generating that pertain to creating processes when commands are issued.

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cls, ...) failed.

make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), echo Cleaning all output files., ...) failed.

make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

Which makes no sense, because there are other instances throughout the makefile where I use echo and cls, but there is no errors like this. Anybody have any ideas…much appreciated.

Scott Merz

The Insitu Group

Web: www.insitugroup.net

Email: address@hidden