Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:19:22 -0400

Paul D. Smith wrote:
%% Earnie Boyd <address@hidden> writes:

  eb> See Patch Id: 1536

Hm.  Is this really all that's necessary?  It seems to me that Manu had
many other changes?

No. This patch allows me to ./configure for the self hosted mingw32 build system. Other patches are needed to get make working again. As I said before, I'm not familiar with Manu's patches. I'm adding him to the distribution. Perhaps he can submit some patches.

Earnie.