make-alpha

Re: Last patch reviewed.

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Last patch reviewed.
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:33:07 -0400

On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 01:13 +0200, Ramón García wrote:
> I have confirmed that the issue happens with CVS make without my changes.
>
> > The code delivered passes all current tests, except some
> > non-reproducible failures in targets/SECONDARY (it happens randomly).
> > I am investigating this issue.

I can't reproduce this on my system, after running that test about 25
times.  Do you have an SMP system?  Mine is only uniprocessor.  I'll try
it at work tomorrow on an SMP box and see if I see it.

Thanks for all your work on this feature Ramon.  I'm back from vacation
and I'll be doing further review of all your stuff over the next week or
so.

Cheers!