mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Make it larger!

From: Martin Jes
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Make it larger!
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:22:30 +0000

Hei Man

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big weenie!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger meat will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://nzcolour.com

--
cmndfjgdfgjwhewdqpqqdc gljrjijpjnkfkhjtjjkpfmjhgsgkjflukmkujmgskqjmkg

    The lights went out, there was darkness for a while, broken only by the
sound of a quavering tenor voice singing :
    'Heaps of gold--and mine, all mine ...'
    After a  burst of applause,  Nikanor  Ivanovich's red-bearded neighbour
suddenly announced :
    'There's  bound to be a  confession  or two in the ladies' programme.'
Then with  a sigh he added: ' oh, if only they don't get  my geese! I have a
flock of geese at  Lianozov, you  see. They're savage birds, but  I'm afraid
they'll die if I'm not there. They need a lot of looking after . . . Oh,  if
only they don't  take my geese! They don't impress me by quoting Pushkin . .