mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] scope help

From: Patrick Ervin
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] scope help
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:03:43 +0400

That the Marines involved were executing a doctrinally-mandated battle drill when the civilians were killed.
Mowaffak Al Rubaie publish his op-ed in the Washington Post this week. Once you are within grenade range, it is a fight to the death.
They are like isolated islands. The windows up there are so tiny, but they're enough to see both the city and the river. Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered. He writes in classical Arabic but frequently interjects local terms and colloquial expressions. On multiple deadlines. Prime Minister, well know now that those death gangs are no longer 'secret death squads' as the media are fond of calling them. In any case, Kay does concede that the chemical agents would cause burns, but Kay argues they would not be lethal. In that respect, journalists are under exactly the same law as everyone else.
Let the forces go pack and let's legitimize resisting them and then we can go face our destiny alone.
I was apparently smoking crack or something.
The solution is not through massive deployment of security forces, Police Commandos and forces of Occupation. He has a unique, lovable writing style: sarcastic, critical and funny. There is no shortage of material there!
Thus separating the so called resistance from the militias and treating them as different categories will be the beginning of a failed project. It seems to have imported my cookies and passwords and stuff from Windows no problem.
How do those criminals move and do their deeds and how do they spread death in the streets in such cold blood? But I cannot establish beyond reasonable doubt that the Marines were guilty of a war crime - at least initially, during the room clearing - if the Newsmax story holds up.
All out attempts to establish a community or dialogue have miserably failed. Also our silly congress has mandated that this material can not be transported outside of the military bases where they are stored. The four groomsmen, including myself, had to put on these pinkish ties and vests to please our newly-wed couple. Nor do the statutes and legal precedent allow for the publishing of classified information when such actions cause substantial harm to the national security interests of the United States.
Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered. The violence in Baghdad is at the same level, or worse, notwithstanding the new security operation in the capital.
The rules of engagement allow for a close quarters fight like that. Thus separating the so called resistance from the militias and treating them as different categories will be the beginning of a failed project. I followed his writings closely with great admiration.
And there are other projects gearing up to dispose of mustard agent and other old chemical weapons, so more money could be saved by stopping these projects.
Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered. Their motto is to: empower people to enhance their lifestyle by providing community-based innovative web services.
Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered. And we hate ourselves. Then we should take the case to the parliament and tell them to vote.
Louis without going to the top of its famous arch. Then we should take the case to the parliament and tell them to vote. Nor are they allowed to violate the law by obtaining classified documents in so doing. She has what I believe to be the characteristics of an activist and community leader.