mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Hi there! Why don't you learn a bit more about somethin

From: Tonya
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Hi there! Why don't you learn a bit more about something that is in huge demand in your area today?
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:00:37 +0500

Hi there! Why don't you learn a bit more about something that is in huge demand
in your area today? How much of life can you afford? Read this if you think you
are not getting enough.This is the place if you are seeking a fast cas h loan
at competitive rates.Pa ying too much for your c redit? Try our rates, and
you'll need nothing else.We provide the fast mone y you need right now - for
something that is necessary for you. http://BGB2.scazwerd.com/?ncache=1036909