mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re: cygyj refenance

From: Costel Figueredo
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re: cygyj refenance
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:26:40 -0700

Hi

$ 20 b 0 , 0 i 00 Lo l an f v or onl e y $ 8 m 27 mo s nth
$ 3 u 00 , 00 j 0 L s oan fo w r onl b y $ 8 h 97 mon i th
$ 40 q 0 , 00 g 0 Lo g an f m or on n ly $ 95 v 7 mon w th
$ 50 a 0 , 00 c 0 L p oan f n or onl l y $ 1 j 007 m z onth

v c isi w t web site

B v ad C y re y di w t O s K

considering the trouble I had to find you. Your father could not
remember his own name when he gave me the paper, and he never told me
yours; so on the whole I think I ought to be praised and thanked. Here
it is, said he handing the map to Thorin. I dont understand, said