mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re:

From: Morris
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re:
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:01:48 -0500

"Even though I'm a teenager, it's still something that excites and interests me," 18-year-old Laura Schreiber -- who's been reading Potter since the first book came out seven years ago -- told USA Today.

Scholastic, the book's American publisher, is printing a record 10.8 million copies of "Prince." That dwarfs the previous record of 8.5 million copies boasted by the book's predecessor, 2003's "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." As usual when it comes to J.K. Rowling's teenage wizard, plot hints are few and rumors are many. Rowling has revealed three chapter titles -- "Spinners End" (Chapter 2), "Draco's Detour" (Chapter 6) and "Felix Felicis" (Chapter 14) -- and has long said that the books will get deadlier as Harry gr As usual when it comes to J.K. Rowling's teenage wizard, plot hints are few and rumors are many. Rowling has revealed three chapter titles -- "Spinners End" (Chapter 2), "Draco's Detour" (Chapter 6) and "Felix Felicis" (Chapter 14) -- and has long said that the books will get deadlier as Harry gr "I loved the book. I hated the ending," said 39-year-old Shelly Blackmore of Centerville, Ohio. "There is a death. I sobbed. It was horrible." The numbers speak for themselves. "The awful betrayal!" said Katie Oxman, 13, of New Canaan, Connecticut, just minutes after reading the climax. It was so shocking, she said, she screamed out to her father. They had become attached to the characters over the years, worrying and rooting for them during difficult times. "Even though I'm a teenager, it's still something that excites and interests me," 18-year-old Laura Schreiber -- who's been reading Potter since the first book came out seven years ago -- told USA Today. The Potter books have been translated into more than 60 languages. Those lucky to be at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland are being treated to a reading by Rowling. Fire dancers are expected to perform in the Changing Hands parking lot in Tempe, Arizona, and a New Orleans, Louisiana, bookstore is co-sponsoring a neighborhood Potter adventure, The Associated Press rep The book is the sixth in the series and has sat in the No. 1 spot on Amazon.com's best seller list since it was announced late last year.