mailman

Re: listinfo does not include gnu-linux-libre

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:34:10 -0700

Chris Marusich wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> It seems that "gnu-linux-libre" is not included in the following list:
> However, if you browse to the following URL, there it is:
> Is this expected behavior?

It is expected when the list owner or creator has set the Mailman option:

  Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on this machine?
  (Edit advertised)

  No

However the list is public and the archives are public so I can't see
any reason it was set that way.  I changed it to Yes.

Thanks for reporting this!

Bob