mailman

Re: [gnu.org #1250610] Mailman file ownership problems

From: Francisco Vila Doncel
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #1250610] Mailman file ownership problems
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 00:58:28 +0200

On 24/06/18 18:53, Francisco Vila wrote:

> On 15/02/18 19:22, Ian Kelling via RT wrote:

>>> Hi Francisco,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the report. We are planning to upgrade mailman in the next
>>> week or two and hope to fix this as part of that upgrade. I will let you
>>> know when it is fixed.
>>>

>> The mailman upgrade has been delayed a bit, solely due to other
>> things poping up. We are still planning to get to it, but I've given
>> Bob the ability to fixup the file ownership problems in the meantime,
>> so Bob, please do as you suggested on your own, and let me know
>> if you don't have time or any other issue.
>>

> Hello all. Just a gentle remainder that the problem still seems to be
> there. I have waited because didn't want to look like a troll but it's
> been 7 months since November.
>
> I'm surprised that nobody else has noticed the issue. Am I the only one
> which has edited the welcome page HTML in a list, hit OK and obtained an
> error?
>
> Thanks.

I guess I'm missing some messages because I still have zero news. Please
just confirm you are receiving this mail. In addition, I'd be very
thankful if I'd get any kind of clue on whether the issue is on the
track of being solved or rather you think otherwise.

Thank you

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , csmbadajoz.com