mailman

Re: Password change request for glug-nith-admin

From: Pranav Kant
Subject: Re: Password change request for glug-nith-admin
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:23:05 +0530

Can you please also see if this mailing list is still enabled or not ?

I am not able to send to this mailing list. Following is an error that I got while sending mail to this mailing list :

     address@hidden

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain nongnu.org by eggs.gnu.org. [2001:4830:134:3::10].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-Callout verification failed:
550 550 Unrouteable address