mailman

Re: Error while chaning HTML for list "address@hidden"

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Error while chaning HTML for list "address@hidden"
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:32:42 GMT

Hi Thomas,

    Today I wanted to make a small correction to the "General list
    information page" of the "Monotone-users" list because it incorrectly
    links to
      http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.users
    instead of the correct
      http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.user
    but that yielded a "Bug in Mailman version 2.1.14" error page.

Trying to edit the general list information page, I get the same error.
I've forwarded your message to the FSF sysadmins, who did the mailman
install.  Hopefully you'll get an answer from them soon(ish).

Best,
Karl