Re: GNU M4 help

From: Sophia Valentine
Subject: Re: GNU M4 help
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 13:09:35 +0100

address@hidden writes:

Hi,

Hi Anindo,

Can you please tell me the latest version of GNU M4 and its EOL , also can you please tell me the EOL of all the previous versions of GNU M4.

The latest version of GNU M4, according to Git and my vague knowledge of versioning schemes, is v1.4.18; tagged on 2016-12-31.

I'm not aware of any formal EOL procedure with the GNU M4 project, if it even exists. I could, however, be wrong.

Regards,
Anindo Burman
address@hidden

--
Sophia Valentine          System administrator
https://apertron.net