[RFC] release 1.4.17?

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: [RFC] release 1.4.17?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:51:05 +0700

About 6 months ago, I planned to release 1.4.17 -- ostensibly to fix known
security issues in Automake 1.11.5 bootstrapped packages.

It seems we got derailed by a bunch of last minute fixes, which AFAICT are all
resolved now.

Any reason to not roll up 1.4.17 from the current HEAD of branch-1.4?  I'll
roll it sometime this week unless someone asks me not to :)

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT gnu DOT org)