Re: interpreters/compilers in m4?

From: Jack J. Woehr
Subject: Re: interpreters/compilers in m4?
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:50:33 -0600

daniel daniel wrote:
An interactive shell sounds really interesting.  Can I get you to hint at a
link to the code?
It depends. I don't mind sharing the code. I'm not sure I have time or will to
document or even explain it.

Besides, I was a vain younger programmer at the time and may have peppered the code with comments betraying a embarrasing vacuity and flippancy:)

--
Jack J. Woehr     # "There is no present. There is only the
www.well.com/~jax #  immediate future and the recent past."