m17n-list

[m17n-list] Issue with enter key in hindi indic language keyboard

From: Fahim Khan
Subject: [m17n-list] Issue with enter key in hindi indic language keyboard
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 11:04:52 +0530

Hi,

I am using ibus-m17n for hindi language. There is one layout called vedmata(m17n). While using it I found that to go to the next line I have to press enter twice when my cursor is at the character. However when I press space and then press enter it go to the next line properly. I have modify the same vedmata with new mapping but still the same scenario persist.

Can anyone please help me out.

Here is all the state I am using in mim file.

(dependent
  ("k" (delete @-) "")

 (return
  ((Return)))

 (backspace
  ((BackSpace) (undo) ))

)#Map Ending

(state
 (init
  (starter (pushback 1) (shift intermediate)))

 (intermediate
  (matra (shift intermediate))
  (chotimatra (delete @-) (shift third))
  (fullchar (shift second))