m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues

From: Sayak Sarkar
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 19:24:06 +0530

Oops, forgot to mention one last issue that I haven't quite able to decipher till now. I'm running LibreOffice version 3.4.6 on Fedora 16. I have IBus 1.4.1 on which I'm running bn-Disha. However, LibreOffice is not responding to backspace entries entered using bn-Disha.

Could you please look into this issue as well, and let me know what could be a possible reason this.

Regards,
Sayak