lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:54:40 -0500

panix.com has both roundcube and squirrelmail but we found both of those
interfaces are inaccessible for command line users of linux so although I
could set them up I couldn't access them effectively.  That's why I am
using spamassassin.

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.