lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Directory mode

From: X dej
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Directory mode
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 16:11:59 +0100

Oh I found it in what "K" shows when viewing a directory:

c           CREATE        create a new file or directory

m           MODIFY        modify the name or location of a file or directory

r           REMOVE        remove a file or directory

t           TAG_LINK      tag a file or directory for later action