lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] relative HREF in BASE tag

From: sylvain . bertrand
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] relative HREF in BASE tag
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 15:02:10 +0000

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 06:00:54PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]

I perfectly understand. I did notice that because I was browsing web sites
making lynx complain. I did a quick check on current html "recommendation"
only. Some web sites are "already" using request-host relative href in base
element.
This "recommendation" should be way more explicit on noscript and light web
browsers (html and xml), like defining such a user agent profile.

--
Sylvain