lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Regarding Lynx TV Feature

From: Lauren Grossmann
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Regarding Lynx TV Feature
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:37:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

I'm reaching out to you because one of our senior producers here at NewsWatch
came across Lynx and thought it could be great for a feature on our nationwide
show.  In case you haven't had a chance to catch an episode, NewsWatch's
30-minute morning news show brings our audience up to date on the latest
innovations for both consumers and businesses, from apps and tech products to
B2B services and even interviews with celebrities.  The program is broadcast
nationwide on The AMC Network in over 200 markets and reaches over 95 million
households across the United States.

Please let me know your availability for a call in the next few days and I will
do my best to be flexible with my schedule.  Thanks for your time!

Thanks,

Lauren

Lauren Grossmann

Sales and Content Manager

NewsWatch

2611 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202

Phone: (703) 662-8165

address@hidden

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. It may
also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to
this message with "Remove" in the subject line. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you
may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.