lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google,

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google,
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:37:22 -0400

If you use Linux, install the surfraw package and get it set up after
installation.  Then don't use google any more.  Instead, run the
duckduckgo command with a search string.  What happens with some
websites is you get sent to a link to refresh and you hit enter and then
you get your search results.  No more answering questions about cookies.
 Btw, surfraw includes the duckduckgo command along with many others and
surfraw is quite happy to use lynx as your browser.