lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx

From: X dej
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 10:50:42 +0200

I tested a few links, I use the first one:

https://news.google.com/news/feeds?output=rss&q=%ned (very close to
old Google News, limited to language of your IP location; I just
discovered that writing this mail, and I will now switch to it).

http://theoldgnews.com/news/headlines already shown by Karen
(currently US centric, very
close to old Google News, developped by
https://twitter.com/theoldgnews).

https://www.nytimes.com/series/us-morning-briefing (US; number links
in settings of lynx, then select acticles by typing the relevant
numbers);

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/ (UK);

https://statesreport.com/ (US);

https://newstral.com/fr (FR);

https://actu.orange.fr/societe/insolite/ (FR; presse.lemoteur.fr
looked promising in 2012 but is dead as of 2018);

https://www.allsides.com/unbiased-balanced-news ("balanced" news;
after selecting an article, select last shown link);

http://memeorandum.com/ (politics);

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/ (this is *from* reddit);

https://fr.wikinews.org/wiki/Accueil (too few updates for my taste);

https://techmeme.com/ (technology only);