lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] logging lynx

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] logging lynx
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 06:10:33 -0600

        'I do not understand why lynx would syslog anything'
        If one enables logging lynx logs all accesses.  This keeps a
browsing history I can consult (14 years' worth now).  Also it reveals
when accessing a URI gets shifted automatically to a different URI,
sometimes useful information.
        I like to reserve syslog & messages to kernel issues, thus I
re-write dhcpcd and acpid to use different log levels.

russell bell