lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] buiid warning

From: Mouse
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] buiid warning
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 10:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

>       I change LYUtils.c to log lynx to its own level: [...]

> If this interested others you could make it a parameter, say in
> userdefs.h.

I do not understand why lynx would syslog anything (probably a failure
of my imagination), but I definitely think the facility of any logging
it does should be configurable at least a build time, preferably at
startup time.

> Perhaps everybody else uses rsyslog these days.

Certainly not _quite_ everybody; I, for example, don't, for multiple
reasons not really relevant here.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                address@hidden