lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Wishlist item and two past wishlist items

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Wishlist item and two past wishlist items
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 15:16:31 -0400

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 01:26:35PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> Ideally, of course, I'd like these to be user-configuration settings.
> For my own use, I dealt with the former by bashing 10 to 25 in
> HTLoadDocument() and dealt with the latter by removing the if and the
> contained settings of wanted_fieldlen_wrap, replacing them with
> unconditionally setting it the way I want.  (I can provide patches if

hmm - didn't notice this :-)

> anyone wants; I hesitate to do so without requests (a) because I don't
> know the list etiquette on posting patches and (b) I suspect what I did
> would be considered too heavy-handed to be appropriate for
> general-purpose use.)  I tried to do a (similarly inelegant) patch for
> the cookie thing but failed; so far I haven't tracked down why it
> didn't work.

I review patches when I'm working on lynx (offhand, recall one patch
for openssl in the past month), and if it's close enough, fill in
the configuration details.

I've been working on xterm most of this month, but you can see
progress toward dev.18 here:

https://github.com/ThomasDickey/lynx-snapshots

(I'll probably resume/finish off dev.18 once I've done the current set
of changes on xterm).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
https://invisible-island.net