lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] help on lynx compilation

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] help on lynx compilation
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:01:25 -0400

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 04:12:59AM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]

...likewise, it's been a few years (I think) since anyone reported on
experience with djgpp.  I added a copy of the batch files which were
discssed a while back for pdcurses or slang.

Along those lines, you might find this topical:

https://invisible-island.net/ncurses/ncurses-slang.html

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
https://invisible-island.net